Sunday, June 18, 2006

Taggy Thingy


And then….
Didi tagged me. Idiot! Dumdum! Dummy!
(That’s for my sister)
Soooo… here goes-
Six weird things about me?

1. I used to scratch the wall under my bed secretly with a knife so that I could make a hole and crawl into it when I was sad.
2. I used to lie on my aunt’s bed and stare at the ceiling with my legs stretched erect above me.
3. Whether or not my sister sleeps on my left or on my right, I always manage to find her and kick or slap her in my sleep. The weird fact is,I never slap my mom.
4. I always talk I English in my sleep.
5. When I imitate someone’s weird behaviour, I start behaving like that myself.
6. I secretly wrap my mom’s dupatta around me and dance to hindi songs.

Ok………six other ‘to tag’ people.
1.shivkokroo(I don’t know any of these people)
2. valeria
3.drea
4.wtit
5. bensittin
6.michael

Whew! Now please don't bother me anymore!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know hhdl?

6/18/2006 8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks 4 stopping by :)

6/18/2006 8:42 AM  
Blogger Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Thanks for the tag. I'd fight to the death your right to confuse me...

6/18/2006 3:12 PM  
Blogger googly said...

i dont kno hhdl. what is that?

6/19/2006 6:42 AM  
Blogger Xiamaze said...

I dont like you..
ur a matlabi girl..
you never visit my blog
and when u do u write comment that say...
"please vivsit my blog"
"look at my new photo"
etc
humph!

6/24/2006 5:52 AM  
Blogger Xiamaze said...

ps:nice pic....
but i'm still angry!!

6/24/2006 5:53 AM  
Blogger Mind Mapping said...

i swear.Rupsha is right.
i used to do the second thing as well and look at myself doing that in the mirror.

6/24/2006 8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the pic says "hummmph"

7/01/2006 5:49 AM  
Blogger Rajasee Ray said...

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

7/29/2006 6:45 AM  
Blogger Xiamaze said...

it is time for you to update child...

9/08/2006 6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home